N.L. Eckert

Default New England ice fishing

Make that:Michigan Ice Fishing...

Last year a boating friend that happens to live on an inland lake,
invited me over to do a bit of ice fishing. I'm not crazy about it, but
dug out an old snowmobile suit and boots and went over. He asked what
all the heavy gear was for and I told him, its 10 deg. out there. No
problem, he replies. We went out on the ice and chugged the holes, set
up the tip-ups and then proceeded to go back into his walk-out
basement-family room. We poured hot cups ot coffee, turned on the
Pro-Bowl game and watched the tip-ups thru the windows. Now thats the
way to ice-fish!!

New England ice fishing Don White General 1 December 17th 05 11:53 PM
New England ice fishing JohnH General 1 December 17th 05 11:51 PM
New commercial fishing regulations considered........ [email protected] General 10 December 17th 05 06:27 AM
fishing from sit in Joe McIntosh General 9 December 17th 05 02:41 AM
Hot Fishing Butch Davis General 4 November 11th 05 12:13 AM