JohnH

Default New England ice fishing

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:12:02 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Any fellow Yankees planning to do any ice fishing over the holidays?
If so, where, and what do you expect to catch, aside from pneumonia?

Last time I was ice fishing was about three years ago, in Ontario. It
was too damned cold for me to enjoy it more than an hour at a time.

Be careful! We just lost two teenagers in Maryland from falling thru the ice. It may have been
Darwin at work, because the ice couldn't have been an inch thick,

--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
Bert Robbins

wrote:

Any fellow Yankees planning to do any ice fishing over the holidays?
If so, where, and what do you expect to catch, aside from pneumonia?

Last time I was ice fishing was about three years ago, in Ontario. It
was too damned cold for me to enjoy it more than an hour at a time.

Be careful! We just lost two teenagers in Maryland from falling thru the
ice. It may have been
Darwin at work, because the ice couldn't have been an inch thick,

That happened a mile down the road form me.

It was a sad situation but, thanks go to the guys the saw it happen and who
called 911.

New commercial fishing regulations considered........ [email protected] General 10 December 17th 05 06:27 AM
fishing from sit in Joe McIntosh General 9 December 17th 05 02:41 AM
Gone Fishing *JimH* General 1 November 13th 05 09:32 AM
Hot Fishing Butch Davis General 4 November 11th 05 12:13 AM
New Fishing Website MidwestAngling.com General 1 October 19th 05 01:10 AM