Skipper

Default Weak Minded Dems

Murtha now says he made a mistake voting for the war. And then there's
Kerry's infamous "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted
against it", and his playing Capt. Yellowstain in and over Nam. Let's
also not forget the profiles in courage Teddy demonstrated at that
Chappaquiddick bridge, or his boozing, or his father's bootlegging and
support for Hitler. And then lest we forget the bungling of Johnson and
Carter...These pea-brained nincompoops have done everything they can to
screw this country and its education system. Thankfully, the real
America is on to them.

--
Skipper
Doug Kanter

"Skipper" wrote in message
Murtha now says he made a mistake voting for the war. And then there's
Kerry's infamous "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted
against it", and his playing Capt. Yellowstain in and over Nam. Let's
also not forget the profiles in courage Teddy demonstrated at that
Chappaquiddick bridge, or his boozing, or his father's bootlegging and
support for Hitler. And then lest we forget the bungling of Johnson and
Carter...These pea-brained nincompoops have done everything they can to
screw this country and its education system. Thankfully, the real
America is on to them.

--
Skipper

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

And then, there's you, who voted for a president whose father was actually
involved in arming Saddam.

Skipper

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

Murtha now says he made a mistake voting for the war. And then there's
Kerry's infamous "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted
against it", and his playing Capt. Yellowstain in and over Nam. Let's
also not forget the profiles in courage Teddy demonstrated at that
Chappaquiddick bridge, or his boozing, or his father's bootlegging and
support for Hitler. And then lest we forget the bungling of Johnson and
Carter...These pea-brained nincompoops have done everything they can to
screw this country and its education system. Thankfully, the real
America is on to them.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

And then, there's you, who voted for a president whose father was actually
involved in arming Saddam.

Me? I'm middle-of-the-road politically and currently supporting Joe
Lieberman to be our next POTUS & CiC. He knows how to handle our
borders, naturalization policies, and fundie threats...and he has
demonstrated great profiles in courage.

--
Skipper
Doug Kanter

"Skipper" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

[...]

No. You voted for Bush. Hez the onli wun what talks your langwuj.

Skipper

Doug Kanter wrote:

And then, there's you, who voted for a president whose father was
actually involved in arming Saddam.

Me? I'm middle-of-the-road politically and currently supporting Joe
Lieberman to be our next POTUS & CiC. He knows how to handle our
borders, naturalization policies, and fundie threats...and he has
demonstrated great profiles in courage.

No.

Actually, Lieberman's a pretty good deal considering the options extant.

--
Skipper

Doug Kanter

"Skipper" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

And then, there's you, who voted for a president whose father was
actually involved in arming Saddam.

Me? I'm middle-of-the-road politically and currently supporting Joe
Lieberman to be our next POTUS & CiC. He knows how to handle our
borders, naturalization policies, and fundie threats...and he has
demonstrated great profiles in courage.

No.

Actually, Lieberman's a pretty good deal considering the options extant.

--
Skipper

Speaking of addled, you never did tell me which model number S&W .357
revolver has a mechanical safety. You can find the model number engraved on
the gun. I'm interested.

John H.

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:21:26 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

While we're at it, let's compare Kerry and Murtha's service in the Viet
Nam era to any of those chickenhawks who are sending our boys and girls
off into battle to kill Iraqis, some good and some bad. Any of them
could have shown up, (Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rice, etc.)
but chose not to. Our presidummy only went as far as getting the
uniform, then deserted.

I don't understand how any real veteran could salute him.

Capt. Jeff

I would never mention Kerry, Murtha, and service in the same sentence. If medals make the man, then
Senator Sam Johnson's comments regarding the immediate pull-out should rule the decision. Yet, his
comments never made it to the major media. I wonder why not?
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular,
and your New Year even Better!

Tamaroak wrote:

[...]

You really should think before posting. A cursory review of what Nam
vets and POWs have to say about the service of Kerry and Bush tells a
very different story. They remind us that Kerry's throwing medals over
the White House fence in support of the enemy was in some ways worse
than those of the traitor Jane Fonda.

http://www.swiftvets.com/
http://tinyurl.com/4aow4
http://tinyurl.com/dmowz

--
Skipper

A Question about Dems Skipper General 6 November 4th 05 04:44 PM
Dems Fail to Get It UP Skipper General 9 October 7th 05 09:11 PM