John H.

Default Weak Minded Dems

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:21:26 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

While we're at it, let's compare Kerry and Murtha's service in the Viet
Nam era to any of those chickenhawks who are sending our boys and girls
off into battle to kill Iraqis, some good and some bad. Any of them
could have shown up, (Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rice, etc.)
but chose not to. Our presidummy only went as far as getting the
uniform, then deserted.

I don't understand how any real veteran could salute him.

Capt. Jeff

I would never mention Kerry, Murtha, and service in the same sentence. If medals make the man, then
Senator Sam Johnson's comments regarding the immediate pull-out should rule the decision. Yet, his
comments never made it to the major media. I wonder why not?
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular,
and your New Year even Better!