Doug Kanter

Default Weak Minded Dems

"Skipper" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

Murtha now says he made a mistake voting for the war. And then there's
Kerry's infamous "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted
against it", and his playing Capt. Yellowstain in and over Nam. Let's
also not forget the profiles in courage Teddy demonstrated at that
Chappaquiddick bridge, or his boozing, or his father's bootlegging and
support for Hitler. And then lest we forget the bungling of Johnson and
Carter...These pea-brained nincompoops have done everything they can to
screw this country and its education system. Thankfully, the real
America is on to them.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

And then, there's you, who voted for a president whose father was
actually
involved in arming Saddam.

Me? I'm middle-of-the-road politically and currently supporting Joe
Lieberman to be our next POTUS & CiC. He knows how to handle our
borders, naturalization policies, and fundie threats...and he has
demonstrated great profiles in courage.

--
Skipper

No. You voted for Bush. Hez the onli wun what talks your langwuj.