Bryan

Default Are these Jim's Xmas decorations?

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 06:11:44 GMT, "Bryan" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

John H. wrote:
Did you see where Jerry Falwell is threatening to file suit against
companies or oganizations who sponsor "holiday" parties? He says that
calling the office drunk fest and butt-goosing extravaganza
a "holiday" party improperly removes Christ from Christmas. Who would
have known?

That does it. I wasn't sure if I was going to the office holiday party
this
Friday. Now I have to go. And to honor JF I'm going to get good and
drunk
and goose a few coworkers butts extravagantly.

And to make it even more in honor of JF, I work in San Francisco where my
coworkers are hetero americans, gay americans, catholic americans,
protestant americans, jewish americans, buddhist americans, hindu
americans,
muslim americans, white americans, black americans, etc. Did I leave
anyone
out?

I can guarantee we're leaving Christ out of our holiday party. It's not a
church party; it's an office party. Still, it doesn't mean that those of
us
who are Christian's are leaving the teachings of Christ out of our lives.

Besides, isn't Christ the same guy who turned water into wine? To make it
boat thread, Drink up me hearties, yo ho!

I didn't write the quote. Chuck wrote the quoted text. I think you should
party every day. Who is
JF?

--
John H

No worries, John. It's tough to keep the quotes with the names sometimes.
JF is Jerry Falwell.