John H.

Default Graphical representation of "coalition" deaths in Iraq

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 12:01:05 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

--
I'm proud of my country, but appalled by my government.
Quick, without looking it up..........

How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?

You should know this without looking it up.
Absurd attempt at comparison.

--
Warriors

Absurd? Does the number of US troops killed in those wars not matter to
you?

D'oh. Your attempt at making a comparison is absurd. Hey...play these
stupid games with your rightie buddies, eh? Really. I'm sure you can get
Herring to contribute an inane response.

Shame on you. That word is reserved for Kevin. But, since you seem to
be following his footsteps, it is rapidly becoming associated with you
also.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
*JimH*

Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

Quick, without looking it up..........

How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?

You should know this without looking it up.

Absurd attempt at comparison.

Absurd? We *are* in a world war against terrorists, Krause. Have you not
noticed?

--
Skipper

There's no evidence we're engaged in a world war against terrorists. If we
were, we'd be doing more to catch some than rounding up the usual suspects
in Iraq and Afghanistan.

LOL! *Your* very own link (in your initial post to this thread) says
otherwise Harry. It shows 17 countries from around the world losing members
of their armed forces in their fight against terrorists, and with that fight
spreading out over several countries.

If that is not a "World War", then what is? Eh? ;-)

--
If you voted for Bush, a yellow ribbon won't make up for it.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
Isn't a good thing that we are not sticking our head in the sand, like we
did in WW1 and WW2. Hopefully our War on Terrorist will stop it from
developing into another World War. We don't need another war that is very
bloody and destructive.

Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
Quick, without looking it up..........
How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?
You should know this without looking it up.
Absurd attempt at comparison.
Absurd? We *are* in a world war against terrorists, Krause. Have you
not
noticed?

--
Skipper

There's no evidence we're engaged in a world war against terrorists. If
we were, we'd be doing more to catch some than rounding up the usual
suspects in Iraq and Afghanistan.

LOL! *Your* very own link (in your initial post to this thread) says
otherwise Harry. It shows 17 countries from around the world losing
members of their armed forces in their fight against terrorists, and with
that fight spreading out over several countries.

If that is not a "World War", then what is? Eh? ;-)

A world war is a military conflict affecting the majority of the world's
major nations. World wars usually span multiple continents, and are very
bloody and destructive.

The term has usually been used to apply to two conflicts of unprecedented
scale and slaughter that occurred during the 20th century. They were the
First World War, also known as the Great War (1914-1919) and the Second
World War (1939-1945).

Some have claimed that the Cold War should be termed a "World War III" and
that the current War on Terror is "World War IV". However, these
characterizations have attracted little support outside the largely
ideological groups that have used them.

--
Military Intelligence: Another Faith-based Initiative

*JimH*

Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

That definition fits the current World War against terrorists to a tee!

William Bruce

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message . ..
William,
Did you notice Harry did not dispute your comment, he just tried to divert
the attention away from your post.

Yes, I guess it's the best the pathetic, crazy old ninny can muster. Pretty
weak, isn't it.

NOYB

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

--
I'm proud of my country, but appalled by my government.

Quick, without looking it up..........

How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?

You should know this without looking it up.

Absurd attempt at comparison.

Of course it is. More troops died in a single battle in WWI or WWII than in
nearly 3 years of conflict in Iraq. It'd be absurd to compare them.

William Bruce

Harry Krause wrote:
Two pieces'o'krap talking to each other...how sweet.
How's that scam business doing this year, Brewster?

Well Krause, you have previously claimed that you have a degree from Yale.
Is that true?

You have previously claimed that your wife is a medical doctor. Is that
true?

You have previously claimed to own a lobster boat. Is that true?

You prove these three claims to the "reasonable man standard" and I'll
overnight a cashiers check for $10,000 to the charity of your choice in your
name.

With best wishes of the season,
William

NOYB wrote:

How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?

You should know this without looking it up.

Absurd attempt at comparison.

Of course it is. More troops died in a single battle in WWI or WWII than in
nearly 3 years of conflict in Iraq. It'd be absurd to compare them.

Comparing the deaths from Pearl Harbor and 911 would not be absurd. And
let's remember, Iran is *currently* developing their nukes and delivery
systems with the stated goal of dropping them on the US and Israel.

So, will you be onboard before or after those first blasts? We *are* at
war, son. They declared it on us.

--
Skipper
Skipper

William Bruce wrote:

Well Krause, you have previously claimed that you have a degree from Yale.
Is that true?

You have previously claimed that your wife is a medical doctor. Is that
true?

You have previously claimed to own a lobster boat. Is that true?

You prove these three claims to the "reasonable man standard" and I'll
overnight a cashiers check for $10,000 to the charity of your choice in your
name.

Did Krause pass Go? Did he collect his $10,000?

--
Skipper