*JimH*

Default Graphical representation of "coalition" deaths in Iraq

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

--
I'm proud of my country, but appalled by my government.

Quick, without looking it up..........

How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?

You should know this without looking it up.

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

Quick, without looking it up..........

How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?

You should know this without looking it up.

Absurd attempt at comparison.

Absurd? We *are* in a world war against terrorists, Krause. Have you not
noticed?

--
Skipper
*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

--
I'm proud of my country, but appalled by my government.

Quick, without looking it up..........

How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?

You should know this without looking it up.

Absurd attempt at comparison.

--
Warriors

Absurd? Does the number of US troops killed in those wars not matter to
you?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
You might be correct in this matter, why do you think it is absurd?

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

--
I'm proud of my country, but appalled by my government.
Quick, without looking it up..........

How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?

You should know this without looking it up.
Absurd attempt at comparison.

--
Warriors

Absurd? Does the number of US troops killed in those wars not matter to
you?

D'oh. Your attempt at making a comparison is absurd. Hey...play these
stupid games with your rightie buddies, eh? Really. I'm sure you can get
Herring to contribute an inane response.

--
Named al Qaeda Recruiter of the Year: George W. Bush

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Absurd? We *are* in a world war against terrorists, Krause. Have you not
noticed?

There's no evidence we're engaged in a world war against terrorists.

http://tinyurl.com/3zn9j

--
Skipper

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
I think your anger has festered so long, that you fail to realize how
detrimental and damaging this can be to you.

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
You might be correct in this matter, why do you think it is absurd?

There is not one opinion of yours nor one piece of advice from you about
which I give a ****. Save your keystrokes, dicquehead, for someone who
cares. And I'm not angry. If you want to keep this up, go for it. Those
posts yours I see and bother to read will get the same response, if I
offer any response at all.

Is that clear enough for you, dicquehead?

Do I need to make this into a macro?

Do you get it?

--
Bush: Always Wrong, Never in Doubt.

*JimH*

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message ...
Harry,
You might be correct in this matter, why do you think it is absurd?

Because a dead soldier is a dead soldier.

William Bruce

Harry Krause wrote:

D'oh. Your attempt at making a comparison is absurd.

Speaking of absurd, Pinocchio, some might consider it a tad absurd (1) to
claim a Yale degree when one doesn't have it, (2) to claim a medical doctor
wife when one doesn't have her and (3) to claim a lobster boat when one
doesn't own it.

Seasons Greetings,
William

Lord Reginald Smithers

William,
Did you notice Harry did not dispute your comment, he just tried to divert
the attention away from your post.

William Bruce wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

D'oh. Your attempt at making a comparison is absurd.

Speaking of absurd, Pinocchio, some might consider it a tad absurd

Speaking of absurd, are you still scamming rubes out of their life savings
with that business broker scam of yours?

Need details?

Have a nice day.

--
Energy independence: caribou witness relocation program.

John H.

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 11:31:22 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Absurd? We *are* in a world war against terrorists, Krause. Have you not
noticed?

There's no evidence we're engaged in a world war against terrorists.

http://tinyurl.com/3zn9j

Good one.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]