Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Graphical representation of "coalition" deaths in Iraq

Harry,
You might be correct in this matter, why do you think it is absurd?

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

--
I'm proud of my country, but appalled by my government.
Quick, without looking it up..........

How many US troops died in WW1 and WW2?

You should know this without looking it up.
Absurd attempt at comparison.

--
Warriors

Absurd? Does the number of US troops killed in those wars not matter to
you?

D'oh. Your attempt at making a comparison is absurd. Hey...play these
stupid games with your rightie buddies, eh? Really. I'm sure you can get
Herring to contribute an inane response.

--
Named al Qaeda Recruiter of the Year: George W. Bush