Don White

Default Holiday Shopping Annoyance #1

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Don,
Who are these buddies and what are they doing in the circle?

"Don White" wrote in message

P Fritz wrote:

But it is funny watching the tag team circle jerk between harry, kevin
and
don

If you had something to work with, you could join your own buddies in
their little circle.

Speak to the 'Frizzle' guy. He seems fixated on circles and jerks.
Makes me think he spends a lot of time around both.
BTW does he have a boat?

The mail in rebate is a bit of a pain but I wouldn't let the extra
effort stop me from making the purchase if it added up to a good deal
(150 sounds good!). I think more than people not sending it in, they
count on the customers to not follow the instructions properly so that
they won't have to issue the rebate. It's a little evil, but for those
of us capable of reading and following the instructions, if it's worth
it it's worth it.

richforman

*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message

P Fritz wrote:

But it is funny watching the tag team circle jerk between harry, kevin
and
don

If you had something to work with, you could join your own buddies in
their little circle.

Speak to the 'Frizzle' guy. He seems fixated on circles and jerks. Makes
me think he spends a lot of time around both.
BTW does he have a boat?

Tell us about the boat you know owns.

P. Fritz

I've posted what boat I have, It is not my problem if don is too busy
wedging his nose up harry's ass to pay attention. Besides the fact that he
is projecting his own fxations on others

"Don White" wrote in message

P Fritz wrote:

But it is funny watching the tag team circle jerk between harry,

kevin
and
don

If you had something to work with, you could join your own buddies in
their little circle.

Speak to the 'Frizzle' guy. He seems fixated on circles and jerks.

Makes
me think he spends a lot of time around both.
BTW does he have a boat?

Doug Kanter

" *JimH*" wrote in message
. ..

"Don White" wrote in message

P Fritz wrote:

But it is funny watching the tag team circle jerk between harry, kevin
and
don

If you had something to work with, you could join your own buddies in
their little circle.

Speak to the 'Frizzle' guy. He seems fixated on circles and jerks. Makes
me think he spends a lot of time around both.
BTW does he have a boat?

Tell us about the boat you know owns.

Do you three need to borrow some hand cream?

Dan Krueger

Harry Krause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Frippin; rebates. I hate mail-in rebates. Pain in the ass, and they
usually never show. Which is what the retailer counts on, I guess.

Humbug. Bah.

If you went Christmas shopping instead of holiday shopping you would
not have that problem Harry. ;-)

I went Christmas shopping. These gifts are for "Christians."
In fact, I left a grand worth of merch at the checkout after a nice
piece of gear I found at a really nice price was only priced really nice
because of a $150 mail in rebate, the language for which was in the
smallest possible type at the bottom of a countertop display. There
wasn't even an asterisk.

I'm not sure the manager of the Office Depot ever before heard a
customer in a crowded shopping lane say to his face, "Fu*k you and fu*k
your lying store, too."

Heh heh.

Wow. Who really needs the "mellow-out pills"? This guy had no control
over the rebates or any other corporate deals.

Dan
Don White

"Don White" wrote in message

P Fritz wrote:

But it is funny watching the tag team circle jerk between harry, kevin
and
don

If you had something to work with, you could join your own buddies in
their little circle.

Speak to the 'Frizzle' guy. He seems fixated on circles and jerks. Makes
me think he spends a lot of time around both.
BTW does he have a boat?

Tell us about the boat you know owns.

Ask him yourself...in a respectful manner. He may suprise you.