Skipper

Default A Great Read!

Michael Savage exposes the real damage liberals are inflicting on
America. American is leading and winning the world war against
terrorism. America's most dangerous enemies are its fifth column enemies
within:

http://tinyurl.com/d97ua

--
Skipper
Bob

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:03:07 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Michael Savage exposes the real damage liberals are inflicting on
America. American is leading and winning the world war against
terrorism. America's most dangerous enemies are its fifth column enemies
within:

http://tinyurl.com/d97ua

--
Skipper

says the wahabist right winger
---------------------------
to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:
Michael Savage exposes

...himself as an asshole and you believe him. Figures.

Savage and Limbaugh expose truths, and you don't like it.

--
Skipper
John H.

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:30:37 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:
Michael Savage exposes

...himself as an asshole and you believe him. Figures.

Narcissists are generally contemptuous of others. This seems to spring, at base,
from their general lack of empathy, and it comes out as (at best) a dismissive
attitude towards other people's feelings, wishes, needs, concerns, standards,
property, work, etc. It is also connected to their overall negative outlook on
life.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Self-obsessed Hypocrite

I've heard Al Franken...

Is that the best he libs can do?

Doug Kanter

"Skipper" wrote in message
Michael Savage exposes the real damage liberals are inflicting on
America. American is leading and winning the world war against
terrorism. America's most dangerous enemies are its fifth column enemies
within:

http://tinyurl.com/d97ua

Fifth column? That's the press, which he is a very loud member of.

thunder

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:00:22 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Well, he's a right-wing rabble-rouser for sure, but he's got a ways to go
before he achieves Limbaugh-like clownhood.

Do you suppose he's on drugs, too, like Rush?

LOL, I wonder if some of the local amateur psychologists would take on
this case:

http://www.aecforum.com/topic,397,-m...ange-trip.html

Doug Kanter

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
The real damage to America (and the whole planet, for that matter) is
being inflicted by our very own presidummy and his handlers, who have no
clue about ethics, the environment, energy policy, human rights, how well
torture works, world opinion, economics, balance of power, women's rights,
religion or just about anything important except how to get the middle
class to funnel more money to those who have way too much already.

The mayor of London, John Livingstone, said it best, "George W. Bush is
the greatest living threat to life on this planet."

I'm sure the Chinese (who will own us all, lock, stock and barrel in two
generations) have to be pretty excited at how well these idiots are
playing into their hands.

By the way, just to stay on this topic, a REALLY great read is "A Walk in
the Woods," by Bill Bryson. It has absolutely nothing to say about
politics or boats, for that matter, but is one of the funniest and best
wriitten books of its type I've ever read.

Capt. Jeff
DUMP BUSH

Yeah....great book! Another one: "The Secret Life of Lobsters", by author
whose name escapes me now.

Doug Kanter

"thunder" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:00:22 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Well, he's a right-wing rabble-rouser for sure, but he's got a ways to go
before he achieves Limbaugh-like clownhood.

Do you suppose he's on drugs, too, like Rush?

LOL, I wonder if some of the local amateur psychologists would take on
this case:

http://www.aecforum.com/topic,397,-m...ange-trip.html

Yeah....this is the guy who said that any women who'd wear thong panties was
a filthy pig.

Tamaroak

[...]

how to read AIS data from encapsulated NMEA VDO sentence [email protected] Electronics 12 July 14th 06 01:15 AM
Great Boats Gary ASA 32 November 15th 05 02:09 AM
Great price on chain and rope beaufortnc Cruising 0 November 14th 05 02:09 PM
do you have something to sell (or want to buy) useful to the folks doing the great circle loop? noone cares Cruising 0 October 9th 05 12:32 PM