Doug Kanter

Default A Great Read!

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
The real damage to America (and the whole planet, for that matter) is
being inflicted by our very own presidummy and his handlers, who have no
clue about ethics, the environment, energy policy, human rights, how well
torture works, world opinion, economics, balance of power, women's rights,
religion or just about anything important except how to get the middle
class to funnel more money to those who have way too much already.

The mayor of London, John Livingstone, said it best, "George W. Bush is
the greatest living threat to life on this planet."

I'm sure the Chinese (who will own us all, lock, stock and barrel in two
generations) have to be pretty excited at how well these idiots are
playing into their hands.

By the way, just to stay on this topic, a REALLY great read is "A Walk in
the Woods," by Bill Bryson. It has absolutely nothing to say about
politics or boats, for that matter, but is one of the funniest and best
wriitten books of its type I've ever read.

Capt. Jeff
DUMP BUSH

Yeah....great book! Another one: "The Secret Life of Lobsters", by author
whose name escapes me now.