Default Best Black Friday Buy

*JimH* wrote:

Show us a picture of your boat Kevin

No, thank you..

Do you actually own one?

Yes, and long before YOU did. Jim, honestly, don't you think that
you're acting quite childish? I mean, you never, ever asked anybody to
prove their boat ownership until you got a used runabout!!! Then you've
asked those exact questions a hundred or so times. Grow up. I mean, you
are so childish, you even got in a ****ing contest with Harry!!
My computer is faster than yours, nah, nah, nah.....

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

Show us a picture of your boat Kevin

No, thank you..

Do you actually own one?

Yes, and long before YOU did. Jim, honestly, don't you think that
you're acting quite childish? I mean, you never, ever asked anybody to
prove their boat ownership until you got a used runabout!!! Then you've
asked those exact questions a hundred or so times. Grow up. I mean, you
are so childish, you even got in a ****ing contest with Harry!!
My computer is faster than yours, nah, nah, nah.....

Hee-hee. A boatless Kevin.

P Fritz

" *JimH*" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

Show us a picture of your boat Kevin

No, thank you..

Do you actually own one?

Yes, and long before YOU did. Jim, honestly, don't you think that
you're acting quite childish? I mean, you never, ever asked anybody to
prove their boat ownership until you got a used runabout!!! Then you've
asked those exact questions a hundred or so times. Grow up. I mean, you
are so childish, you even got in a ****ing contest with Harry!!
My computer is faster than yours, nah, nah, nah.....

Hee-hee. A boatless Kevin.

Let's see, You've owned a boat for what? the last 30 years? so I guess
kevin must have owned a boat since the age of 4?

Tom

You went skeet shooting with a short-barrel cop shotgun? How's your
shoulder? Yeouch!

I'm part of a small group of friends chipping in to buy a buddy who is
retiring soon a new hunting rifle. I don't hunt critters, but the buddy
does, mostly deer. Gives me the willies, but he's a good friend.

You must have the 11-87 mixed up with something else. It's a gas
operated semi automatic fitted with a Briley recoil pad. Very little
recoil. Check this link
http://www.remington.com/products/fi...87_premier.asp

They do make a tactical version but I'm sure the recoil is minimal
with it as well. I do have a Winchester 1300 pump with a short barrel
and pistol grip and there is no doubt in your mind when you've fired
it, especially with 3" shells, but I would never take it to a skeet
range.

Saw your post on rec.guns and I'll have to admit your friend is a
lucky man.. :-) Hope you find what you need for him.
Sir Rodney Smithers

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
As it turns out, my ordinary desktop compute tests faster than Jim's
hotshot computers.

Harry,
You have already said any moron can piece together a computer, are you now
proud of the work you have done?

P Fritz

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
As it turns out, my ordinary desktop compute tests faster than Jim's
hotshot computers.

Harry,
You have already said any moron can piece together a computer, are you now
proud of the work you have done?

"Narcissistic men can be infatuated with their own looks, too,
.............. but are more likely than women to get hung up on their
intelligence or the importance of their work -- doesn't matter what the work
is, if he's doing it, by definition it's more important than anything you
could possibly do"

John H.

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:59:04 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

wrote:
*JimH* wrote:

Show us a picture of your boat Kevin

No, thank you..

Do you actually own one?

Yes, and long before YOU did. Jim, honestly, don't you think that
you're acting quite childish? I mean, you never, ever asked anybody to
prove their boat ownership until you got a used runabout!!! Then you've
asked those exact questions a hundred or so times. Grow up. I mean, you
are so childish, you even got in a ****ing contest with Harry!!
My computer is faster than yours, nah, nah, nah.....

As it turns out, my ordinary desktop compute tests faster than Jim's
hotshot computers.

Harry, no one here had any doubt that your computer was better than any other
computer being used here.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
Eisboch

"Tom" wrote in message

I do have a Winchester 1300 pump with a short barrel
and pistol grip and there is no doubt in your mind when you've fired
it, especially with 3" shells, but I would never take it to a skeet
range.

The shotgun I have has, engraved in the barrel, "Winchester 1300, 20 ga. 2k
& 3'."

What does that mean? I've never fired it. Is it going to dislocate my
shoulder if I do?

Eisboch

Eisboch

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

As it turns out, my ordinary desktop compute tests faster than Jim's
hotshot computers.

Yep. You have a fast one.

Harry, tell me again about your senior ad executive job in 1976 when you
made $205,000/year.

Oh, for gripes sake. Harry reported 1976 income of 90K included an
inflation adjustment to 2005 numbers.

Forgetaboutit.

Eisboch