Skipper

Default Black Friday Shopping Specials

http://www.bfads.net/

--
Skipper
Charlie Brown

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:49:09 -0600, Skipper wrote:

http://www.bfads.net/

$200 Laptop at Circuit City
$150 Desktop at Best Buy

Great deals!!!

I bought a $200 Emachine desktop last year at Best Buy on BF and it
was a great deal.
Skipper

Charlie Brown wrote:

Skipper wrote:

http://www.bfads.net/

$200 Laptop at Circuit City
$150 Desktop at Best Buy

Great deals!!!

I bought a $200 Emachine desktop last year at Best Buy on BF and it
was a great deal.

And THAT is what I'd call a great traditional American value!

--
Skipper
Skipper

Gene Kearns wrote:

Skipper wrote:

http://www.bsads.net/

Better source:
http://www.pricerunner.com/

You think it's a better source for Black Friday shopping, huh? Suggest
you do a bit of comparison shopping between these two sources.

--
Skipper
Don White

Skipper wrote:

And THAT is what I'd call a great traditional American value!

--
Skipper

You wouldn't know tradition if you stepped in it.

Charlie Brown

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:37:23 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Gene Kearns wrote:

Skipper wrote:

http://www.bsads.net/

Better source:
http://www.pricerunner.com/

You think it's a better source for Black Friday shopping, huh? Suggest
you do a bit of comparison shopping between these two sources.

Try www.blackfridayads.com also
Skipper

Gene Kearns wrote:

Skipper wrote:

http://www.bsads.net/

Better source:
http://www.pricerunner.com/

You think it's a better source for Black Friday shopping, huh? Suggest
you do a bit of comparison shopping between these two sources.

You missed the point, as usual.... it's not just about "Black Friday"

Suggest you reread the subject line and my comments...this time for
content.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Gene Kearns wrote:

Frankly, I don't see...

Yes, yes, we know... Just open up those receptors and learn, Gene.

--
Skipper
*JimH*

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 15:57:35 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Gene Kearns wrote:

Frankly, I don't see...

Yes, yes, we know... Just open up those receptors and learn, Gene.

Does that means you are going to post some pictures? Or is it the same
old cut-and-run nonsense....

Gene, in all fairness........have you ever asked Harry to show pictures of
his custom made 36 foot lobster boat?

Skipper

Gene Kearns wrote:

*JimH*" wrote:

Gene, in all fairness........have you ever asked Harry to show pictures of
his custom made 36 foot lobster boat?

In all fairness, no.

However, I look at it this way.

Harry has posted that he owns multiple boats.
Skipper has posted that he owns multiple boats.

Let Skipper post something convincing that he owns
the "highly modified Bayliner" and actually uses it
and I'll join you guys in asking to see the
"lobsta'" boat.

My I offer a simple solution. Krause post pics of his highly touted
lobsta boat or admits he lied, and Skipper confirms his current boats
and boating. Does that work for you, Kearns?

--
Skipper