*JimH*

Default Drop that load down here.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bush Mourns Fallen Troops In Radio Address

POSTED: 9:53 am MST November 26, 2005
UPDATED: 10:50 am MST November 26, 2005

CRAWFORD, Texas -- President George W. Bush is mourning the growing number
of troops being killed on foreign soil, but pledges to keep them fighting
for what he calls "freedom's cause."

In a Thanksgiving weekend radio address to Americans, Bush thanked U.S.
service members and military families "who are making great sacrifices."
- - -

A very nice gesture for him to remember those who volunteered to protect our
Country and gave their lives doing so.

And your point is?

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bush Mourns Fallen Troops In Radio Address

POSTED: 9:53 am MST November 26, 2005
UPDATED: 10:50 am MST November 26, 2005

CRAWFORD, Texas -- President George W. Bush is mourning the growing
number of troops being killed on foreign soil, but pledges to keep them
fighting for what he calls "freedom's cause."

In a Thanksgiving weekend radio address to Americans, Bush thanked U.S.
service members and military families "who are making great sacrifices."
- - -

A very nice gesture for him to remember those who volunteered to protect
our Country and gave their lives doing so.

And your point is?

That Bush is a lying piece of crap. Nothing changes.

Did he promise that no US soldiers would die in this war Harry?

How is he a liar?

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bush Mourns Fallen Troops In Radio Address

POSTED: 9:53 am MST November 26, 2005
UPDATED: 10:50 am MST November 26, 2005

CRAWFORD, Texas -- President George W. Bush is mourning the growing
number of troops being killed on foreign soil, but pledges to keep
them fighting for what he calls "freedom's cause."

In a Thanksgiving weekend radio address to Americans, Bush thanked
U.S. service members and military families "who are making great
sacrifices."
- - -

A very nice gesture for him to remember those who volunteered to
protect our Country and gave their lives doing so.

And your point is?
That Bush is a lying piece of crap. Nothing changes.

Did he promise that no US soldiers would die in this war Harry?

How is he a liar?

I'm not going down that road again. The list of Bush's lies about his war
in Iraq is almost endless.

The whole war is a lie, and the Americans dying in Iraq are dying as a
result of Busy's dishonesty.

Enough said.

I understand Harry. When one cannot prove their point they give up, as you
just did.

William Bruce

Harry Krause wrote:
I'm not going down that road again. The list of Bush's lies about his war
in Iraq is almost endless.

The whole war is a lie, and the Americans dying in Iraq are dying as a
result of Busy's dishonesty.

Krauster, I will readily yield to your expertise on the subject of lying.
You hold the franchise, no question.

Best of the season,
William

Doug Kanter

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bush Mourns Fallen Troops In Radio Address

POSTED: 9:53 am MST November 26, 2005
UPDATED: 10:50 am MST November 26, 2005

CRAWFORD, Texas -- President George W. Bush is mourning the growing
number of troops being killed on foreign soil, but pledges to keep them
fighting for what he calls "freedom's cause."

In a Thanksgiving weekend radio address to Americans, Bush thanked U.S.
service members and military families "who are making great sacrifices."
- - -

A very nice gesture for him to remember those who volunteered to protect
our Country and gave their lives doing so.

And your point is?

His daughters should be in Iraq if he believes the cause is just. You know
that. Why do you pretend not to?

Bishoop

snip

The proof of my point is out there for anyone who bothers to look. About
two-thirds of Americans believe Bush lied, and therefore our soldiers have
died.

How about spewing one lie relative to the Iraq war.

At the same time post indisputable proof that it was in fact a lie.

*JimH*

"Bishoop" wrote in message
snip

The proof of my point is out there for anyone who bothers to look. About
two-thirds of Americans believe Bush lied, and therefore our soldiers
have died.

How about spewing one lie relative to the Iraq war.

At the same time post indisputable proof that it was in fact a lie.

He can't. That is why he gave up and walked away with his bat and ball.

Skipper

*JimH* wrote:

How about spewing one lie.

At the same time post indisputable proof that it was in fact a lie.

He can't. That is why he gave up and walked away with his bat and ball.

Why does this discussion get one thinking lobster boat?

--
Skipper
*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Bishoop" wrote in message
snip

The proof of my point is out there for anyone who bothers to look.
About two-thirds of Americans believe Bush lied, and therefore our
soldiers have died.
How about spewing one lie relative to the Iraq war.

At the same time post indisputable proof that it was in fact a lie.

He can't. That is why he gave up and walked away with his bat and ball.

I don't have to do a thing to "post indisputable proof" about Bush's lies.
It is everywhere, and even an idiot can find it on the internet.

So do you believe everything you read on the internet Harry?

(BTW: Did you notice I passed up a great opportunity to insult you [read
your last sentence] but did not? See how easy it is to refrain from name
calling and insults?)

Doug Kanter

"Bishoop" wrote in message
snip

The proof of my point is out there for anyone who bothers to look. About
two-thirds of Americans believe Bush lied, and therefore our soldiers
have died.

How about spewing one lie relative to the Iraq war.

At the same time post indisputable proof that it was in fact a lie.

Where are the WMDs? In your basement?