Doug Kanter

Default Drop that load down here.

" *JimH*" wrote in message

So do you believe everything you read on the internet Harry?

Only children need everything spelled out for home. Have a fruit roll-up,
Jimmy.

Doug Kanter

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
" *JimH*" wrote in message

So do you believe everything you read on the internet Harry?

Only children need everything spelled out for home. Have a fruit roll-up,
Jimmy.

Or, "for them". Nice typo!

Bishoop

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Bishoop" wrote in message
snip

The proof of my point is out there for anyone who bothers to look. About
two-thirds of Americans believe Bush lied, and therefore our soldiers
have died.

How about spewing one lie relative to the Iraq war.

At the same time post indisputable proof that it was in fact a lie.

Where are the WMDs? In your basement?

You have no first hand knowledge of what facts Bush had before the start of
military action in Iraq.

Real Christians are liberal.

huh?

Sir Rodney Smithers

Skipper,
As much as Harry likes to rub your nose in it, whenever he thinks he can
prove you wrong, Harry would be posting pictures, certified copies of his
registration, and offering everyone within 250 miles of the Chesapeake Bay a
ride in his Lobster Boat.

Even his "buddies" know his Lobster Boat is a fabrication.

"Skipper" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

How about spewing one lie.

At the same time post indisputable proof that it was in fact a lie.

He can't. That is why he gave up and walked away with his bat and ball.

Why does this discussion get one thinking lobster boat?

--
Skipper

Doug Kanter

"Bishoop" wrote in message
snip

The proof of my point is out there for anyone who bothers to look.
About two-thirds of Americans believe Bush lied, and therefore our
soldiers have died.

How about spewing one lie relative to the Iraq war.

At the same time post indisputable proof that it was in fact a lie.

Where are the WMDs? In your basement?

You have no first hand knowledge of what facts Bush had before the start
of military action in Iraq.

It doesn't matter, really, whether the weapons existed or not. It still
means Bush and the club are guilty of a combination of: lying, corruption,
or gross incompetence. Too bad a court martial isn't available for any of
these things. You, however, will focus only on the word "lying" because it's
the most difficult thing to prove. It shuts down almost any conversation
about your president, which is a real handy thing for you right about now.

Let's pretend that we all believe the weapons existed. Now: The Club
repeatedly said they knew exactly where the weapons were, and Powell brought
actual satellite photos to the United Nations to prove the club's point. If
you deny that these claims were made, you must've been asleep during that
year, so just take my word for it.

So, they existed. However, when none were found, the club said "Well, of
course - they were moved to Syria", as if they knew where the weapons would
end up, and anyone who hadn't guessed that was not smart, or a member of the
club. Uh oh. Incompetence. Why weren't the weapons stopped before they were
absconded with? Simple: Your president had no interest in securing the
weapons. Or, the next excuse: "Having them gone made Iraq safer for our
troops".

Or, the weapons were never a reason to begin with. What's the deeper meaning
of this fact? Simple: Your president's sitters wanted to invade Iraq long
before 9/11. They told him an Rice to use the mushroom cloud imagery in
their speeches to frighten the public, thereby treating you like an idiot.
If a regular person talked to you that way, you'd bitch slap them.

Doug Kanter

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
. ..
Well stated.

The presidummy and his handlers were/are either liers or idiot; pick your
poison.

And today as we type, bush is ready to speak in Annapolis vilifing those
who oppose him as unpatriotic and proposing that we kill off more people
on both sides to 'stay the course" so that those who have died have not
died in vain. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

Capt. Jeff

I have a prediction about where the stupidity is going to lead: In the
not-so-distant future, someone's going to use a nuclear weapon against a
target in the Middle East. Russia. It won't be directed as our people, but
they'll just happen to be in the way. If a significant number of these
troops are able to make it home, President Cheney and his dog, Karl may
discover the meaning of a well-armed militia, and things could get very ugly
here.