Doug Kanter

Default Drop that load down here.

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
. ..
Well stated.

The presidummy and his handlers were/are either liers or idiot; pick your
poison.

And today as we type, bush is ready to speak in Annapolis vilifing those
who oppose him as unpatriotic and proposing that we kill off more people
on both sides to 'stay the course" so that those who have died have not
died in vain. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

Capt. Jeff

I have a prediction about where the stupidity is going to lead: In the
not-so-distant future, someone's going to use a nuclear weapon against a
target in the Middle East. Russia. It won't be directed as our people, but
they'll just happen to be in the way. If a significant number of these
troops are able to make it home, President Cheney and his dog, Karl may
discover the meaning of a well-armed militia, and things could get very ugly
here.