*JimH*

Default Drop that load down here.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bush Mourns Fallen Troops In Radio Address

POSTED: 9:53 am MST November 26, 2005
UPDATED: 10:50 am MST November 26, 2005

CRAWFORD, Texas -- President George W. Bush is mourning the growing
number of troops being killed on foreign soil, but pledges to keep
them fighting for what he calls "freedom's cause."

In a Thanksgiving weekend radio address to Americans, Bush thanked
U.S. service members and military families "who are making great
sacrifices."
- - -

A very nice gesture for him to remember those who volunteered to
protect our Country and gave their lives doing so.

And your point is?
That Bush is a lying piece of crap. Nothing changes.

Did he promise that no US soldiers would die in this war Harry?

How is he a liar?

I'm not going down that road again. The list of Bush's lies about his war
in Iraq is almost endless.

The whole war is a lie, and the Americans dying in Iraq are dying as a
result of Busy's dishonesty.

Enough said.

I understand Harry. When one cannot prove their point they give up, as you
just did.