Dan Krueger

Default CO2 'highest for 650,000 years'

Harry Krause wrote:

CO2 'highest for 650,000 years'
By Richard Black
Environment Correspondent, BBC News website

Current levels of the greenhouse gases carbon dioxide and methane in the
atmosphere are higher now than at any time in the last 650,000 years.

Last year the headline would have read: "CO2 'highest for 649,999 years'"

Dan
John H.

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:57:30 GMT, Dan Krueger
wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

CO2 'highest for 650,000 years'
By Richard Black
Environment Correspondent, BBC News website

Current levels of the greenhouse gases carbon dioxide and methane in the
atmosphere are higher now than at any time in the last 650,000 years.

Last year the headline would have read: "CO2 'highest for 649,999 years'"

Dan

That was the funniest line I've seen since I've been here!

Great!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

CO2 'highest for 650,000 years' NOYB General 1 November 25th 05 01:20 PM
Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
We beat the French - 200 years ago!! CJB Tall Ships 4 October 23rd 05 01:32 PM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM