Default OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Did you notice he has always ignored the question concerning the APO and the
venue he heard them perform at?

No I have not.

According to the APO, they have never had a public performance. The only
time they have ever played together is at private practice sessions.

Not true. What they haven't done to date is played at a for profit
venue. Please show where you've gotten the information that they have
"never had a public performance". To the contrary, they've played at
the local Brown Bag Series events more than a few times this past
summer.

Sir Rodney Smithers

Kevin,

You may want to talk to the Atlantic Philharmonic Orchestra, according to
them, they have not had any performances during the summer.

Drop them a note via email, I think they will tell you did not see them at
the Brown Bag Series. If you did, I think they want to know who is using
their name.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Did you notice he has always ignored the question concerning the APO and
the
venue he heard them perform at?

No I have not.

According to the APO, they have never had a public performance. The only
time they have ever played together is at private practice sessions.

Not true. What they haven't done to date is played at a for profit
venue. Please show where you've gotten the information that they have
"never had a public performance". To the contrary, they've played at
the local Brown Bag Series events more than a few times this past
summer.

John H.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:04:06 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my
knighthood. wrote:

Kevin,

You may want to talk to the Atlantic Philharmonic Orchestra, according to
them, they have not had any performances during the summer.

Drop them a note via email, I think they will tell you did not see them at
the Brown Bag Series. If you did, I think they want to know who is using
their name.

wrote in message
roups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Did you notice he has always ignored the question concerning the APO and
the
venue he heard them perform at?

No I have not.

According to the APO, they have never had a public performance. The only
time they have ever played together is at private practice sessions.

Not true. What they haven't done to date is played at a for profit
venue. Please show where you've gotten the information that they have
"never had a public performance". To the contrary, they've played at
the local Brown Bag Series events more than a few times this past
summer.

Whooooopsie daisy! Sounds like Kevin and Harry are listening to the same
drummer!
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite
Sir Rodney Smithers

JohnH,
I temporarily took you off my filter so I can respond directly to you.

Harry taught Kevin everything he knows. The next thing Kevin will do is
build a custom built boat, and then never use it.

knighthood. wrote:

Kevin,

You may want to talk to the Atlantic Philharmonic Orchestra, according to
them, they have not had any performances during the summer.

Drop them a note via email, I think they will tell you did not see them at
the Brown Bag Series. If you did, I think they want to know who is using
their name.

wrote in message
groups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
[...]

So much for your ability to put together a comprehendable sentence.

Odd, seems like most everyone else can read it.