Sir Rodney Smithers

Default OT A BushCo Conservative Thanksgiving

Kevin,

You may want to talk to the Atlantic Philharmonic Orchestra, according to
them, they have not had any performances during the summer.

Drop them a note via email, I think they will tell you did not see them at
the Brown Bag Series. If you did, I think they want to know who is using
their name.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Did you notice he has always ignored the question concerning the APO and
the
venue he heard them perform at?

No I have not.

According to the APO, they have never had a public performance. The only
time they have ever played together is at private practice sessions.

Not true. What they haven't done to date is played at a for profit
venue. Please show where you've gotten the information that they have
"never had a public performance". To the contrary, they've played at
the local Brown Bag Series events more than a few times this past
summer.