Skipper

Default Words from a Great American

Harry Krause wrote:

We went there because a president here failing in the polls was told by
his advisers starting a war was the only way he could solidify enough
support for the upcoming election.

The *only* reason, huh? What action should a President take if he got
confirmation that a head of state ordered the assassination of a retired
US President?

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

It could be the Dems will miss the South yet again come election time,
Miss South. Why is it the South is so solidly against the Dem's effete
corps of impudent snobs?

Cause Jesus told 'em Republicans are the party to back.

Snipper is old enough to understand why the Democrats "lost" the South,
but apparently is too dumb, ignorant, or lazy to search out the facts.

Writing revisionist history again, Krause. Dems lost their solid South
because of LBJ, his Great Society, his losing war plan, and most of all
because the Democratic party was hijacked by its ultra left elements.
The Dems no longer represented southerner's traditional American values.
The Dems then gave us....Carter! Remember those great days, Krause?

--
Skipper
DSK

You may find it a lot more comfortable to stay wrapped in your fantasy
world rather than venture out here into cold harsh reality-land.

Dan J.S. wrote:
The WMDs are in Syria or Iran.

Umm, yeah, sure they are. Can you narrow it down a bit more?

But besides that, we also invaded Iraq to keep pressure on Saudi.

I can see that you're also a great strategic genius.

... We could
not lay sanctions against them directly

Why not? Because that would interfere with the tremndous
profits accruing directly to Bush/Cheney cronies?

And dont talk to me about harsh reality. I spent 4 years in the Marines
(89-93) so I saw my share of what Saddam is capable off. That is harsh
reality.

You know what? I spent 8 years in the Navy. Friends of mine
were killed on the USS Starck. I was on a ship off the
beaches of Lebanon in 1983. These were the days when the
Bushies were playing footsie directly with Saddam Hussein.

I don't like to diss a fellow vet, but you have been
swindled and are refusing to pull your head out of the sand.
It's painful to admit a mistake (which is why President Bush
refuses to do so) but a real man can do so.

DSK

John H.

Got them pants pulled up yet, Harry??

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:23:16 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Executed man may have been innocent
Witness, co-defendant tell newspaper man wasn't guilty

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- Doubts are being cast on the guilt of a Texas man
executed more than a dozen years ago after the crime's lone witness
recanted and a co-defendant said he allowed his friend to be falsely
accused under police pressure, the Houston Chronicle reported Sunday.

Let's see. Ann Richards, Democrat, was governor of Texas when the poor man
was executed in 1993.

Must be Bush's fault.

Get a life.
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite
Dan J.S.

You know what? I spent 8 years in the Navy. Friends of mine were killed on
the USS Starck. I was on a ship off the beaches of Lebanon in 1983. These
were the days when the Bushies were playing footsie directly with Saddam
Hussein.

Now I see why you are the way you are. You were a squid! Explains
everything.

*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:

The WMDs are in Syria or Iran.

But besides that, we also invaded Iraq to keep pressure on Saudi. We
could not lay sanctions against them directly, by invading Iraq we did
an indirect attack on Saudi. There are politics all over.
Good grief. We invaded Iraq to pressure the Saudis. Yes, that's it!

We invaded Iraq because the Bush puppetmasters thought a nice war would
solidify US voters behind the POTUS through the next elections.

\

We invaded Iraq to put the freak on Saudi... to pressure them a little...
that was just one reason. We went into Iraq because Israel was gonna get
a nuke or some other WMD sent in from Iraq, and we do protect them too.
We went in because Saddam has been ****ing with us for over 10 years,
shooting at planes etc that were under UN control.

We went there for many reasons.

Yes, I know...as each one of those reasons comes up empty, there are more
waiting in the wings, right?

We went there because a president here failing in the polls was told by
his advisers starting a war was the only way he could solidify enough
support for the upcoming election.

That was a good one Harry. Tell us another joke.

John H.

wrote:

Executed man may have been innocent
Witness, co-defendant tell newspaper man wasn't guilty

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- Doubts are being cast on the guilt of a Texas man
executed more than a dozen years ago after the crime's lone witness
recanted and a co-defendant said he allowed his friend to be falsely
accused under police pressure, the Houston Chronicle reported Sunday.

Let's see. Ann Richards, Democrat, was governor of Texas when the poor man
was executed in 1993.

Must be Bush's fault.

Get a life.

What are you raving about now, John? Have a rough day running study hall?

Tail tucked tightly, Harry?
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite
P Fritz

wrote:

Executed man may have been innocent
Witness, co-defendant tell newspaper man wasn't guilty

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- Doubts are being cast on the guilt of a Texas

man
executed more than a dozen years ago after the crime's lone witness
recanted and a co-defendant said he allowed his friend to be falsely
accused under police pressure, the Houston Chronicle reported Sunday.

Let's see. Ann Richards, Democrat, was governor of Texas when the poor

man
was executed in 1993.

Must be Bush's fault.

Get a life.

What are you raving about now, John? Have a rough day running study hall?

Tail tucked tightly, Harry?

Harry soiled himself again.......I wonder if kevin will try to jump in to
clean up the mess?

--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 16th 05 05:32 AM
Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 2nd 05 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 October 19th 05 05:38 AM