DSK

Default Words from a Great American

You may find it a lot more comfortable to stay wrapped in your fantasy
world rather than venture out here into cold harsh reality-land.

Dan J.S. wrote:
The WMDs are in Syria or Iran.

Umm, yeah, sure they are. Can you narrow it down a bit more?

But besides that, we also invaded Iraq to keep pressure on Saudi.

I can see that you're also a great strategic genius.

... We could
not lay sanctions against them directly

Why not? Because that would interfere with the tremndous
profits accruing directly to Bush/Cheney cronies?

And dont talk to me about harsh reality. I spent 4 years in the Marines
(89-93) so I saw my share of what Saddam is capable off. That is harsh
reality.

You know what? I spent 8 years in the Navy. Friends of mine
were killed on the USS Starck. I was on a ship off the
beaches of Lebanon in 1983. These were the days when the
Bushies were playing footsie directly with Saddam Hussein.

I don't like to diss a fellow vet, but you have been
swindled and are refusing to pull your head out of the sand.
It's painful to admit a mistake (which is why President Bush
refuses to do so) but a real man can do so.

DSK