*JimH*

Default Words from a Great American

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:

The WMDs are in Syria or Iran.

But besides that, we also invaded Iraq to keep pressure on Saudi. We
could not lay sanctions against them directly, by invading Iraq we did
an indirect attack on Saudi. There are politics all over.
Good grief. We invaded Iraq to pressure the Saudis. Yes, that's it!

We invaded Iraq because the Bush puppetmasters thought a nice war would
solidify US voters behind the POTUS through the next elections.

\

We invaded Iraq to put the freak on Saudi... to pressure them a little...
that was just one reason. We went into Iraq because Israel was gonna get
a nuke or some other WMD sent in from Iraq, and we do protect them too.
We went in because Saddam has been ****ing with us for over 10 years,
shooting at planes etc that were under UN control.

We went there for many reasons.

Yes, I know...as each one of those reasons comes up empty, there are more
waiting in the wings, right?

We went there because a president here failing in the polls was told by
his advisers starting a war was the only way he could solidify enough
support for the upcoming election.

That was a good one Harry. Tell us another joke.