Skipper

Default Parmesan Chicken

Another traditional American value:

Parmesan Chicken Dinner:

Thawed frozen chicken breasts from Sam's

Dip breasts in olive oil. Then coat with breadcrumbs (breading mix),
Italian seasoning, & parmesan cheese using shaker bag. Place on cookie
sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in oven for 1 hour @ 350 degrees.

Serve with cranberries, mashed potatoes or potato cheese casserole,
creamed corn or steamed broccoli.

Dessert - Peach cobbler ala mode.

--
Skipper

Doug Kanter

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Nothing better than Sam's Chicken Breasts. ; )

What's so special about chicken breasts from Sam's?

Dan J.S.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Nothing better than Sam's Chicken Breasts. ; )

What's so special about chicken breasts from Sam's?

They are fairly inexpensive and the breasts and big and juicy. When you
grill them, you can make them tender and juicy very easily (smaller breats
tend to overcook quicker, etc).

Doug Kanter

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Nothing better than Sam's Chicken Breasts. ; )

What's so special about chicken breasts from Sam's?

They are fairly inexpensive and the breasts and big and juicy. When you
grill them, you can make them tender and juicy very easily (smaller breats
tend to overcook quicker, etc).

I noticed that their pork chops are soaked in some sort of tenderizing
stuff. Same with the chicken?

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Sam who?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Walton

--
Skipper
Sir Rodney Smithers

Doug,
Nothing, I was making a little joke about the brand name of chicken, it is
Harry's mortal enemy, the Walton Corp.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Nothing better than Sam's Chicken Breasts. ; )

What's so special about chicken breasts from Sam's?

Dan J.S.

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Nothing better than Sam's Chicken Breasts. ; )

What's so special about chicken breasts from Sam's?

They are fairly inexpensive and the breasts and big and juicy. When you
grill them, you can make them tender and juicy very easily (smaller
breats tend to overcook quicker, etc).

I noticed that their pork chops are soaked in some sort of tenderizing
stuff. Same with the chicken?

No, but I just got the pork and cooked it last night. I must say, its VERY
good. I got the cranberry and orange version of the pork.

I get the chicken thats just plain, no bone breasts, made by Tyson. Like $14
for a package , comes to $2.20 a pound.. very little fat.

Dan J.S.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Nothing better than Sam's Chicken Breasts. ; )
What's so special about chicken breasts from Sam's?

They are fairly inexpensive and the breasts and big and juicy. When you
grill them, you can make them tender and juicy very easily (smaller
breats tend to overcook quicker, etc).

Ah, I get it. You are talking about Sam's Club, the Wal-Mart warehouse
operation. I wouldn't buy a pack of gum there.

You couldn't. It would be a HUGE pack of gum. I know why you don't shop
there. Sam's club supports reps. Let me guess, you shop at costco?

Doug Kanter

Dan J.S. wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Nothing better than Sam's Chicken Breasts. ; )
What's so special about chicken breasts from Sam's?

They are fairly inexpensive and the breasts and big and juicy. When you
grill them, you can make them tender and juicy very easily (smaller
breats tend to overcook quicker, etc).

Ah, I get it. You are talking about Sam's Club, the Wal-Mart warehouse
operation. I wouldn't buy a pack of gum there.

You couldn't. It would be a HUGE pack of gum. I know why you don't shop
there. Sam's club supports reps. Let me guess, you shop at costco?

In some places, the local supermarket chain prices are as good as or better
than Sam's/WM for common item sizes. Mysterious, but true.