Doug Kanter

Default Parmesan Chicken

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Nothing better than Sam's Chicken Breasts. ; )
What's so special about chicken breasts from Sam's?

They are fairly inexpensive and the breasts and big and juicy. When you
grill them, you can make them tender and juicy very easily (smaller
breats tend to overcook quicker, etc).

Ah, I get it. You are talking about Sam's Club, the Wal-Mart warehouse
operation. I wouldn't buy a pack of gum there.

You couldn't. It would be a HUGE pack of gum. I know why you don't shop
there. Sam's club supports reps. Let me guess, you shop at costco?

In some places, the local supermarket chain prices are as good as or better
than Sam's/WM for common item sizes. Mysterious, but true.