riverman

Default WTB: Mad River Explorer 16

I'm looking in the New England region: used is preferred, but I could
be convinced to take a new one for a screaming deal. :-)

--riverman

posted to rec.boats.paddle
RkyMtnHootOwl

Hey riverman, sounds like you may be back home in the NE. Good to hear
that you are Stateside and looking to go paddling! I don't know about
any screaming deals, but doesn't the water get hard up there in a
little bit, so you have some time before you have to paddle? How did
the Aleut work out? Look to hear about your travels, should make the
winter seem shorter out west here, when you start spinning your yarns!

Life is about each moment of breath,
Living, about each breathless moment!

Thanks, KnesisKnosis, aka Tinkerntom, aka TnT

and now a friendlier, "RkyMtnHootOwl"

2 WW kayaks,
'73 Folbot Super,
pre '60 AEII
77 Hobie Cat 16

riverman wrote:
I'm looking in the New England region: used is preferred, but I could
be convinced to take a new one for a screaming deal. :-)

--riverman

posted to rec.boats.paddle

Riverman,

Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested in a pro-deal on a rx Nova
Craft Supernova (excellent solo river tripper).

Mike

posted to rec.boats.paddle
riverman

Mike;
How is a Nova for poling?

--riverman

Building a river scow Boat Building 0 November 13th 05 05:55 PM
river guides or trip reports with google maps Marek \Wayfarer\ Touring 1 November 11th 05 03:50 PM
15' 1920 ERA (EARLY 20'S)CHARLES RIVER OLD TOWN CANOE [email protected] Boat Building 2 November 10th 05 01:48 AM
Poudre River - trip report & slide show Marek \Wayfarer\ Touring 0 November 8th 05 12:50 PM
Saturday's a special day for the Little Miami River Garrison Hilliard General 0 October 6th 05 04:54 PM