BoatBanter.com

-   -   WTB: Mad River Explorer 16 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/62911-wtb-mad-river-explorer-16-a.html)

riverman November 15th 05 03:46 PM

WTB: Mad River Explorer 16

I'm looking in the New England region: used is preferred, but I could
be convinced to take a new one for a screaming deal. :-)

--riverman

RkyMtnHootOwl November 17th 05 10:21 AM

WTB: Mad River Explorer 16

Hey riverman, sounds like you may be back home in the NE. Good to hear
that you are Stateside and looking to go paddling! I don't know about
any screaming deals, but doesn't the water get hard up there in a
little bit, so you have some time before you have to paddle? How did
the Aleut work out? Look to hear about your travels, should make the
winter seem shorter out west here, when you start spinning your yarns!

Life is about each moment of breath,
Living, about each breathless moment!

Thanks, KnesisKnosis, aka Tinkerntom, aka TnT

and now a friendlier, "RkyMtnHootOwl"

2 WW kayaks,
'73 Folbot Super,
pre '60 AEII
77 Hobie Cat 16

[email protected] November 17th 05 07:27 PM

WTB: Mad River Explorer 16

Riverman,

Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested in a pro-deal on a rx Nova
Craft Supernova (excellent solo river tripper).

Mike

riverman November 18th 05 12:14 AM

WTB: Mad River Explorer 16

wrote:
Riverman,

Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested in a pro-deal on a rx Nova
Craft Supernova (excellent solo river tripper).

Mike

Hey Mike:
Thanks for the pitch, and let me do some research and get back to you.
I have also had an email contact from another RBPer, and will consider
his used MR Courier. I'm still in HK, and won't be back to Maine until
late spring (for summer break), so there's still some time to make up
my mind. Whatever I get, I'll want to find a way to get it shuttled out
to Hong Kong in the fall.

What ever happened to Leslie's mag? I haven't seen a new edition in
quite a while, and I have a final Life in Congo summary to send her, as
well as a new Life in Hong Kong segment to finish up.

--riverman

riverman November 20th 05 07:11 AM

WTB: Mad River Explorer 16

Mike;