posted to rec.boats.paddle
RkyMtnHootOwl

Default WTB: Mad River Explorer 16

Hey riverman, sounds like you may be back home in the NE. Good to hear
that you are Stateside and looking to go paddling! I don't know about
any screaming deals, but doesn't the water get hard up there in a
little bit, so you have some time before you have to paddle? How did
the Aleut work out? Look to hear about your travels, should make the
winter seem shorter out west here, when you start spinning your yarns!

Life is about each moment of breath,
Living, about each breathless moment!

Thanks, KnesisKnosis, aka Tinkerntom, aka TnT

and now a friendlier, "RkyMtnHootOwl"

2 WW kayaks,
'73 Folbot Super,
pre '60 AEII
77 Hobie Cat 16

riverman wrote:
I'm looking in the New England region: used is preferred, but I could
be convinced to take a new one for a screaming deal. :-)

--riverman