Capt. Matt

Default Winterizing

Harry Krause wrote:
I just looked at the checklist for winterizing Yo Ho.

Here's what the dealer does:

Fogs internal engine parts with storage oil.

Removes batteries, stores indoors in heated workshop.

I'm paying $13.00 a foot for shrinkwrapping.

Sounds like this makes it hard to sneak out for an afternoon of fishing
for Snook or Redfish... Or just looking for manatees and shelling!

OK, so we have the hurricanes but we still run the boats year round!

Matt
www.fl-ecotours.com

William Bruce

Harry Krause wrote:
There are guys up here on Chesapeake Bay who run their boats year-around,
but not me. Too cold. When I lived in NE Florida, I never winterized my
little fishing boat because there were always good days in December and
January that were nice enough to go out.

Do they have trailer parks "in NE Florida."
Cheers,
William

Capt. Matt

BRRRRR.......
Been there, done that, no more!
I miss the snow, just not the cold and ice.

Fact is... Water is GOOD, even if it is solid at times!

Matt

Winterizing NOYB General 12 November 14th 05 05:36 PM
Winterizing Dan Krueger General 1 November 13th 05 01:11 AM
Winterizing Skipper General 1 November 12th 05 11:53 PM
Winterizing Mr. Smithers General 0 November 12th 05 11:41 PM
Winterizing Checklist Skipper General 27 November 10th 05 02:58 AM