Doug Kanter

Default I've run out of lies - help!

It's supposed to be 65-70 degrees today (Friday). This could be the last
decent fishing day until next April, unless you think fishing in goose down
clothing is pleasant. I need a good lie for the home office, so I can take
the day off. I've used up all the really good ones. I need some ideas before
7:30 AM Eastern time. The author of the winning idea gets three of these
things: ~

Thank you.

John H.

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 23:43:36 -0800, jps wrote:

Rectal fissure removal (AKA Fritz,Herring,Hertvig or, simply Dave)

You, Harry, Kevin and one or two others seem fixated on the anus. Then one of
you begins with the bukkake talk. All of you get angry if gays are put down for
anything.

Do you guys ever get together and practice what you preach?
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

HK
jps

In article , PocoLoco415
@hotmail.com says...
On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 23:43:36 -0800, jps wrote:

Rectal fissure removal (AKA Fritz,Herring,Hertvig or, simply Dave)

You, Harry, Kevin and one or two others seem fixated on the anus. Then one of
you begins with the bukkake talk. All of you get angry if gays are put down for
anything.

Do you guys ever get together and practice what you preach?

What does having a rectal fissure have to do with being gay?

You imagine insults where there are none.

Rectal fissure are a human condition, not a gay condition.

jps

*JimH*

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 23:43:36 -0800, jps wrote:

Rectal fissure removal (AKA Fritz,Herring,Hertvig or, simply Dave)

How absolutely original.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Has anyone else noticed how the liberal lemmings all goosestep in a
borg-like manner to the exact same buzz words.

One would think they would have an original thought, but I guess not. Even
Gould has resorted to lining up with the liberal lemmings repeating the same
locution as they leisurely and lamely leap off the lofty ledge into the
lathered littoral to end their lame life.

" *JimH*" wrote in message

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 23:43:36 -0800, jps wrote:

Rectal fissure removal (AKA Fritz,Herring,Hertvig or, simply Dave)

How absolutely original.

Bert Robbins

Just like the right goose stepping with Bush on Harriet Miers. Oh, wait a
minute that didn't happen.

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message ...