*JimH*

Default How fast can you go?

"John" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's brutally cold today. It's 84 here in Arizona today. Might be time
to winterize.

John

The change of color on those cactus must be spectacular to view. Any pics?
;-) How was it during summer John? 105? 113?

I used to travel to Tucson AZ quite often and found it a pretty nice
place...........but that was over 20 years ago. We put up the only mall in
town then, named appropriately, the Tucson Mall. I could get to the
airport, no matter where I was, in 15 minutes.

I would guess that things in Tucson have changed just a *bit* over the past
20+ years. ;-)

John

I thought LaGuardia was a small airport, till I saw the airport in
Tucson. I thought the Mexican food was good in Phoenix till I had
Mexican in Tucson. Awesome!

There's no color here during any season unless you like brown. Phoenix
is a **** ugly place. Everything is brown. The cactus do get tiny
flowers in the spring. But, everything else is dirty and brown.
Pictures? This **** hole isn't worth the film. The only pretty places
are north of Phoenix.

It made it up to 115 this summer. Thats a bit shy of the 124 record
high a few years ago. Luckily, I wasn't here then. But 115 at 8% RH is
alot easier than NY's 100 @ 100%. Hot is way easier to handle when no
sweat is involved. It's so dry here, the sweat evaporates instantly.

John

*JimH*

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's brutally cold today. It's 84 here in Arizona today. Might be time
to winterize.

John

The change of color on those cactus must be spectacular to view. Any

pics?
;-) How was it during summer John? 105? 113?

I used to travel to Tucson AZ quite often and found it a pretty nice
place...........but that was over 20 years ago. We put up the only

mall in
town then, named appropriately, the Tucson Mall. I could get to the
airport, no matter where I was, in 15 minutes.

I would guess that things in Tucson have changed just a *bit* over the

past
20+ years. ;-)

I worked for a large property development/management company (including
turnkey construction) then and was involved in some specific system design
specifications, plan reviews and installation approvals/acceptance testing.

*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"John" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's brutally cold today. It's 84 here in Arizona today. Might be time
to winterize.

John

The change of color on those cactus must be spectacular to view. Any
pics? ;-) How was it during summer John? 105? 113?

I used to travel to Tucson AZ quite often and found it a pretty nice
place...........but that was over 20 years ago. We put up the only mall
in town then, named appropriately, the Tucson Mall. I could get to the
airport, no matter where I was, in 15 minutes.

I would guess that things in Tucson have changed just a *bit* over the
past 20+ years. ;-)

You work for the Ratner family? Fascinating.

Key word........worked for.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"John" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's brutally cold today. It's 84 here in Arizona today. Might be time
to winterize.

John

The change of color on those cactus must be spectacular to view. Any
pics? ;-) How was it during summer John? 105? 113?

I used to travel to Tucson AZ quite often and found it a pretty nice
place...........but that was over 20 years ago. We put up the only mall
in town then, named appropriately, the Tucson Mall. I could get to the
airport, no matter where I was, in 15 minutes.

I would guess that things in Tucson have changed just a *bit* over the
past 20+ years. ;-)

You work for the Ratner family? Fascinating.

Key words........worked for.

BTW: Nice work Harry.

Bonus question: Name the company

P. Fritz

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
[...]

I was in the retail design biz for a while.......lots of chain stores all
over the country and the occasional new mall or addition.

John

I'll guess it was Westcor

John

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"John" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's brutally cold today. It's 84 here in Arizona today. Might be
time
to winterize.

John

The change of color on those cactus must be spectacular to view. Any
pics? ;-) How was it during summer John? 105? 113?

I used to travel to Tucson AZ quite often and found it a pretty nice
place...........but that was over 20 years ago. We put up the only
mall in town then, named appropriately, the Tucson Mall. I could get
to the airport, no matter where I was, in 15 minutes.

I would guess that things in Tucson have changed just a *bit* over the
past 20+ years. ;-)
You work for the Ratner family? Fascinating.
Key words........worked for.

BTW: Nice work Harry.

Bonus question: Name the company

Forest City Enterprises. I for many years represented a client, a major
player, in the shopping center business and another in the large-scale
commercial construction development business. In fact, I still have a
major client involved in finding occasional projects in the latter
business. Oh, and one of my oldest and "bestest" friends is a member of
the Ratner family. He's not in the family business, though.

Bingo!

I was sorry to see the passing of Ruth Ratner Miller 10 or so years ago.
She was a class act.

John

Westcor or Forest City??