BoatBanter.com

-   -   How fast can you go? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/62061-how-fast-can-you-go.html)

*JimH* October 28th 05 07:13 PM

How fast can you go?

Boating is over for the season for many of us, so...............

Try these 2 boat games to pass some time..................
http://www.motorboatmuseum.org.uk/learning/games.php

I got 112 mph on the 'trimming a boat' game.

*JimH* October 28th 05 07:24 PM

How fast can you go?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
Boating is over for the season for many of us, so...............

Try these 2 boat games to pass some time..................
http://www.motorboatmuseum.org.uk/learning/games.php

I got 112 mph on the 'trimming a boat' game.

Your weather now is not any different than mine. We're still boating, and
so are thousands of others around here. Why is your boating season over?

I started the project of tearing out the captains seat and sink/ice box.
Also the Lake has been pretty wild the last few weeks and the snow will soon
be falling.

So I winterized the engine/outdrive and put her to bed till next year.

Boating will be shutting down at most marinas here by Nov. 1st.

P Fritz October 28th 05 07:29 PM

How fast can you go?

*JimH* wrote:
Boating is over for the season for many of us, so...............

Try these 2 boat games to pass some time..................
http://www.motorboatmuseum.org.uk/learning/games.php

I got 112 mph on the 'trimming a boat' game.

Your weather now is not any different than mine. We're still boating,

and
so are thousands of others around here. Why is your boating season over?

I started the project of tearing out the captains seat and sink/ice box.
Also the Lake has been pretty wild the last few weeks and the snow will

soon
be falling.

So I winterized the engine/outdrive and put her to bed till next year.

Boating will be shutting down at most marinas here by Nov. 1st.

Goes to show how little harry knows about boating (outside of his driveway)

My insurance coverage drops if the boat is in the water between 11/1 and
4/1.
I have to winterize the engines on Sunday. And then it gets shrinkwrpped
next week

*JimH* October 28th 05 07:43 PM

How fast can you go?

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

Harry does not boat on the Great Lakes Paul and would not know about the
pull out dates around here.

[email protected] October 28th 05 07:47 PM

How fast can you go?

*JimH* wrote:

Harry does not boat on the Great Lakes Paul and would not know about the
pull out dates around here.

Many, many people fish late into the winter, in boats, around the
Cleveland area.

[email protected] October 28th 05 07:58 PM

How fast can you go?

Harry Krause wrote:

Harry, take a look at the 10 day forecast for the Cleveland Ohio area.
Highs in the high fifties to low sixties, lows in the mid forties at
worst. That's damn fine fishing weather!

*JimH* October 28th 05 09:08 PM

How fast can you go?

wrote:

Harry, take a look at the 10 day forecast for the Cleveland Ohio area.
Highs in the high fifties to low sixties, lows in the mid forties at
worst. That's damn fine fishing weather!

Who are you to question how I boat or when I take my boat out of the water
Kevin?

For all we know you don't even have a boat.

[email protected] October 28th 05 09:22 PM

How fast can you go?

It's gettin' a little cold here in Long Island but as far as I'm
concerned pwc season has about another month at least, I've still been
riding about once a week through October so far with another run
planned for this weekend.

richforman

P. Fritz October 28th 05 10:42 PM

How fast can you go?

" *JimH*" wrote in message

Harry, take a look at the 10 day forecast for the Cleveland Ohio area.
Highs in the high fifties to low sixties, lows in the mid forties at
worst. That's damn fine fishing weather!

Who are you to question how I boat or when I take my boat out of the

water
Kevin?

For all we know you don't even have a boat.

He's not the "King" for nothing

John October 28th 05 10:50 PM

How fast can you go?

It's brutally cold today. It's 84 here in Arizona today. Might be time
to winterize.

John