P. Fritz

Default How fast can you go?

JimH......were (are) you in the construction biz? I've done a few malls
over the years as well.

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's brutally cold today. It's 84 here in Arizona today. Might be time
to winterize.

John

The change of color on those cactus must be spectacular to view. Any

pics?
;-) How was it during summer John? 105? 113?

I used to travel to Tucson AZ quite often and found it a pretty nice
place...........but that was over 20 years ago. We put up the only mall

in
town then, named appropriately, the Tucson Mall. I could get to the
airport, no matter where I was, in 15 minutes.

I would guess that things in Tucson have changed just a *bit* over the

past
20+ years. ;-)