Lloyd Sumpter

Default Our signal to noise ratio sucks.......

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:58:50 -0400, Sal's Dad wrote:

My approach to filtering is, when I see a "New" OT post, I usually block
that sender. But I don't think I've done that, in months!

In the last week, I have received only 7 "New" OT posts. 2 from Chuck, and,
(regrettably) 1 from Lloyd. Shame on you, Lloyd!

He he... I've given up on this board as a boating board long ago. I just
occasionally join in the fun. And use it to get news about US politics
(cuz I go to bed too early to watch The Daily Show)

For BOATING, I go to http://www.bcboatnet.org . But that's for us
West-Coast boaters...

Lloyd

Skipper

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:

He he... I've given up on this board...I just occasionally join in the fun.

You come here for interesting conversation and relief from the total
boredom found on your board.

Oh yes, and to troll for someone, hell ANYONE, to come over and stroke
the lions mane.

--
Skipper