NOYB

Default Our signal to noise ratio sucks.......

Does this thread of yours go into the "signal" or "noise" classification?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody else notice that OT threads are running at a multiple of about
4 times the on-topic threads?

That's without even beginning to consider the posts.

"Liberals are Faggots" or "Bush is Retarded" threads often get over 100
posts, while most boating related items are over and out with 3-6
one, (off-topic to on).

Don't know what to do, or if anything should or could be done. Not
saying I haven't contributed to the noise myself.

But in case nobody else has noticed, as a group I think we're the worst
we have ever been. And that's no small accomplishment, considering
history. :-(