Smith Smithers

Default Skipper - The Truth.

Gene,
How can you possible despise what I have done to the NG, yet love what Harry
has done?

My tweaking of Harry is about 1% of the crap he does in here. My guess is
you don't like what I do because I pick on one of the flaming liberal
assholes in the NG.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
I just got tired of all of the innuendo and half-truth information, so
I thought I'd find out the *real* truth.

I just got off the telephone with the *real* Skipper. We had a very
pleasant chat about old times and the newsgroup in general. Skipper
continues to boat, says he has been spending time away, cruising, and
has not checked into the newsgroup for a couple of years. (As you
might guess, he like hundreds of others, tired of the infighting and
moved on to boating venues with less angst.)

HOWEVER, the latest posts by the person identifying himself as
"Skipper " IS *TRULY* THE ONE AND ORIGINAL POSTER
BY THAT NAME. He believes that his posts accurately reflect his
opinions on the matters that he has discussed. (My disclaimer, at this
point, is to state that *I* have no personal knowledge of any of the
points under consideration and will not endorse either parties
position.)

This post is meant merely to verify the true identity of the
aforementioned poster.

Another matter, the one of smithers. I despise what you have been
doing to this newsgroup, but I *will,* in all fairness, retract my
musings that you were the pseudo skipper. You are not. Apparently,
there is no "pseudo Skipper."

This behind us, fellows, can we move on to a boating topic that is on
more of a positive note.

And Skipper, if you read this, thanks for taking the time to talk with
me. I'll be dropping you an email.....

--

_ ___c
\ _| \_

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/
Homepage*
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

Skipper - The Truth. *JimH* General 9 October 24th 05 06:36 PM
Skipper Reports on His Boat shopping...... [email protected] General 58 October 21st 05 04:55 PM
Anti-Americans All Skipper General 37 October 18th 05 11:29 AM
Old Tyme Boat Brochure Photos, Amusing attire [email protected] General 81 October 13th 05 05:48 PM