P Fritz

Default No Comment...

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46919

She has more mental problems than harry and kevin combined

"I believe that the intelligent thing for Democrats to do for 2006 and 2008
would be to come out strongly and correctly against the botched, bungled,
illegal, and immoral occupation of Iraq," Sheehan added. "

Intelligent if they wish to continue dismantling the party.

Doug Kanter

"P Fritz" wrote in message

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46919

She has more mental problems than harry and kevin combined

"I believe that the intelligent thing for Democrats to do for 2006 and
2008
would be to come out strongly and correctly against the botched, bungled,
illegal, and immoral occupation of Iraq," Sheehan added. "

Intelligent if they wish to continue dismantling the party.

I'm just curious about something: You must have some idea of how many years
we'd need to be Iraq, stalled in exactly the same way we are now, before
you'd say something's seriously wrong. How many years would that be?

PocoLoco

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:13:41 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:
I'm just curious about something: You must have some idea of how many years
we'd need to be Iraq, stalled in exactly the same way we are now, before
you'd say something's seriously wrong. How many years would that be?

3
Doug Kanter

wrote:
I'm just curious about something: You must have some idea of how many
years
we'd need to be Iraq, stalled in exactly the same way we are now, before
you'd say something's seriously wrong. How many years would that be?

3

That's not far off. What will you do when it reaches 3?

PocoLoco

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 22:33:48 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:
I'm just curious about something: You must have some idea of how many
years
we'd need to be Iraq, stalled in exactly the same way we are now, before
you'd say something's seriously wrong. How many years would that be?

3

That's not far off. What will you do when it reaches 3?

I'd say, "Something's seriously wrong."

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

Bert Robbins

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"P Fritz" wrote in message

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46919

She has more mental problems than harry and kevin combined

"I believe that the intelligent thing for Democrats to do for 2006 and
2008
would be to come out strongly and correctly against the botched, bungled,
illegal, and immoral occupation of Iraq," Sheehan added. "

Intelligent if they wish to continue dismantling the party.

I'm just curious about something: You must have some idea of how many
years we'd need to be Iraq, stalled in exactly the same way we are now,
before you'd say something's seriously wrong. How many years would that
be?

Fifty or more. We are still in Germany and Japan from WWII.

P. Fritz

"P Fritz" wrote in message

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46919

She has more mental problems than harry and kevin combined

"I believe that the intelligent thing for Democrats to do for 2006 and
2008
would be to come out strongly and correctly against the botched,

bungled,
illegal, and immoral occupation of Iraq," Sheehan added. "

Intelligent if they wish to continue dismantling the party.

I'm just curious about something: You must have some idea of how many
years we'd need to be Iraq, stalled in exactly the same way we are now,
before you'd say something's seriously wrong. How many years would that
be?

Fifty or more. We are still in Germany and Japan from WWII.

Hell, I wouldn't have a problem if we were permanently there.

Bill McKee

wrote:
I'm just curious about something: You must have some idea of how many
years
we'd need to be Iraq, stalled in exactly the same way we are now,
before
you'd say something's seriously wrong. How many years would that be?
3
That's not far off. What will you do when it reaches 3?

I'd say, "Something's seriously wrong."

And then he'd go vote for the next simpie Republican who promised more of
the same.

Sort of like all the POTUS's since 1945 that have kept troops in Europe, and
Japan?

thunder

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:38:26 -0400, PocoLoco wrote:

3

As in 3 more years? Or, 3 total? As we have already been there 2 1/2
years, 3 is a given.
PocoLoco

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:02:24 -0400, thunder wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:38:26 -0400, PocoLoco wrote:

3

As in 3 more years? Or, 3 total? As we have already been there 2 1/2
years, 3 is a given.

Read the original question.