Starbucker

Default A small favor...

Harry,
Do you really not understand how obsessive this post is?

You might think you are fooling people, but only Kevin would believe this.
If your real objective is to see how many posts I make, you would turn off
your filter and see for yourself. You would not make any comment about
turning your filter off, or comment on my posts. You would keep the filter
off for a few days, and then turn it back on. Instead you comment on each
and every one of my posts, you just make the comment 3rd hand, because you
know I have you pegged and you look foolish every time you try to have a
conversation with me. This post is an example of how silly you look.

Uncle Harry, why don't you tell us the story about the tooth fairy?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I don't read Smithers-Starbucks posts directly. I only see the occasional
repost of his drool when someone whose posts I do read happens to "quote"
the ass.

I'm just wondering on the average day how many posts I don't read that
Smithers-Starbucks writes to me. Is it a half dozen? A baker's dozen?
More? Is anyone ke

eping track? I'm just wondering about the posts he
hopes I will read. A second category, of course, would be those posts in
which the little turd refers to me indirectly. Anyone keeping count?

My filter only picks up the headers of his posts, thankfully, and not the
content...

I'm just mildly curious about how obsessed he really is.

Thanks!

Starbucker

Paul,
It is funny that Harry pretends he has me filtered, but then starts another
one of his threads to talk about the fact that he has me filtered. Isn't it
about time for Harry to paste his filter log?

If Harry's wife ever read his post in rec.boats, she would talk to one her
therapist friends and see what they could do for his NPD and OCD. She may
only be a social worker, but anyone could diagnose his mental illness.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
[...]

Netsock

"Starbucker" wrote in message
Harry,
Do you really not understand how obsessive this post is?

Of course he doesnt. Our village idiot is too much of a dim wit.

You might think you are fooling people, but only Kevin would believe this.

He has done this before...claim to have people kill filed, then he forgets
about his lie, and ends up directly responding to them.

When you lie as much as he does, its hard to keep track of all the
stories...that is also the reason he has his post no-archived.

If your real objective is to see how many posts I make, you would turn off
your filter and see for yourself. You would not make any comment about
turning your filter off, or comment on my posts. You would keep the

filter
off for a few days, and then turn it back on. Instead you comment on each
and every one of my posts, you just make the comment 3rd hand, because you
know I have you pegged and you look foolish every time you try to have a
conversation with me. This post is an example of how silly you look.

Exactly.

Uncle Harry, why don't you tell us the story about the tooth fairy?

Or how about the one when you use your GPS to the hundreths of a MPH, to
adjust your trim. LOL!

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Netsock

"Starbucker" wrote in message
Paul,
It is funny that Harry pretends he has me filtered, but then starts

another
one of his threads to talk about the fact that he has me filtered. Isn't

it
about time for Harry to paste his filter log?

Dont ask that clown to post anything. He has been caught red handed
fabricating "log files" before.

The boatless twit is a liar, plain and simple...let him live in his fantasy
world, while at the same time, making himself look foolish.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

*JimH*

"Netsock" wrote in message

[...]

I also like the one of him tracking small birds with the fantasy radar on
his fantasy boat.

Netsock

" *JimH*" wrote in message
news
I also like the one of him tracking small birds with the fantasy radar on
his fantasy boat.

ROTFLMAO! I havent heard that one!

For such the lying boob he is, he sure can bring the humor on sometimes...

I thought Id take him out of my kill file for his humor content, but naw...I
have a life...I don't need to see some old poor ugly dood, typing his life
away on Usenet for 10 hours every day, feeding his low self-esteem, to
justify his pitiful life with lies and hate.

Sorta pathetic when you think about it that way...oh well...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

PocoLoco

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:29:51 -0400, "Starbucker"
wrote:

[...]

The boy's NPD is kicking in badly.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan