Netsock

Default A small favor...

" *JimH*" wrote in message
news
I also like the one of him tracking small birds with the fantasy radar on
his fantasy boat.

ROTFLMAO! I havent heard that one!

For such the lying boob he is, he sure can bring the humor on sometimes...

I thought Id take him out of my kill file for his humor content, but naw...I
have a life...I don't need to see some old poor ugly dood, typing his life
away on Usenet for 10 hours every day, feeding his low self-esteem, to
justify his pitiful life with lies and hate.

Sorta pathetic when you think about it that way...oh well...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/