Bert Robbins

Default No Comment...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"P Fritz" wrote in message

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46919

She has more mental problems than harry and kevin combined

"I believe that the intelligent thing for Democrats to do for 2006 and
2008
would be to come out strongly and correctly against the botched, bungled,
illegal, and immoral occupation of Iraq," Sheehan added. "

Intelligent if they wish to continue dismantling the party.

I'm just curious about something: You must have some idea of how many
years we'd need to be Iraq, stalled in exactly the same way we are now,
before you'd say something's seriously wrong. How many years would that
be?

Fifty or more. We are still in Germany and Japan from WWII.