Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Kevin,
Why don't you just ignore them when they call you Kevin. When you respond
and make a big deal out of it, it just encourages them.

Jesus, you're stupid. What you dumb ****s do is respond DIRECTLY TO MY
POST, and call me Kevin. If you want to post to Kevin, do so, Nitwit,
but don't make it a reply to ME... Is that SO damned hard to
understand? Surely, you few idiots have at least enough mental capacity
to understand that simple fact. Well, maybe not.....

Don White

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Kevin,
Do you think they are calling you Kevin because you get your panties in a
wad?

If that's why 'they' do it....... why do you?

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Kevin,
Do you think they are calling you Kevin because you get your panties in a
wad?

I know why YOU do it, because you're too ****ing stupid to figure out
who I really am! It's not hard, as a matter of fact, awhile back, I
almost gave my true identity by posting an email I received, but alas,
the last remaining few of you weren't bright enough to catch it.