Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Speak English and we will be able to understand what you are saying.

Quit top posting.

Ok, are you ready to speak English and explain what you really meant to say?

If you don't understand it, you're stupid. How stupid are you? Well,
first of all, I didn't SPEAK anything, I wrote. Secondly, I didn't SAY
anything, I wrote.

Harry Krause wrote:
P Fritz wrote:
If you continue to top post......kevin may threaten you with physical
violence.....like breaking your pencil neck

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...
Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Speak English and we will be able to understand what you are saying.

Quit top posting.
Ok, are you ready to speak English and explain what you really meant to

say?

Naw. Everyone knows "Smithers" is one of those no-necks, just as
everyone knows you were elected "husband of the year" three times.

If we could only get rid of Fritz now, the band width-to-insult ratio
would be way down!

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Paul,
I understand Kevin is one bad MF, who likes to play with the little boys at
his Dojo, so I felt it was important to bottom post. I like my "pencil
neck" in one piece. ; )

"P Fritz" wrote in message
If you continue to top post......kevin may threaten you with physical
violence.....like breaking your pencil neck

"Starbuck's Words of Wisdom" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Speak English and we will be able to understand what you are saying.

Quit top posting.

Ok, are you ready to speak English and explain what you really meant to

say?

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

I guess even you had no idea the thought you were trying to convey. No
problem, keep up the good work.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote:
Speak English and we will be able to understand what you are saying.

Quit top posting.

Ok, are you ready to speak English and explain what you really meant to
say?

If you don't understand it, you're stupid. How stupid are you? Well,
first of all, I didn't SPEAK anything, I wrote. Secondly, I didn't SAY
anything, I wrote.

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Thanks to a bratty kid and incompetent parents, I wasn't able to doze
off on the night flight from Oahu. The kid cried and screamed loudly the
whole damned five hours to San Francisco. He's a future Republican for
sure.

Bitchin' without offering solutions is the rice bowl of Dumbocrats. Just
remember...no matter how bad it is, it would be much worse under, Gore,
Kerry, Kennedy...Carter, or Johnson.

--
Skipper

P Fritz

"Skipper" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Thanks to a bratty kid and incompetent parents, I wasn't able to doze
off on the night flight from Oahu. The kid cried and screamed loudly the
whole damned five hours to San Francisco. He's a future Republican for
sure.

Bitchin' without offering solutions is the rice bowl of Dumbocrats. Just
remember...no matter how bad it is, it would be much worse under, Gore,
Kerry, Kennedy...Carter, or Johnson.

--
Skipper

harry qouldn't know competence in any form if it bitch slapped him up side
the head.
he's such a model parent his kids won't have anything to do with him.