Default Monkey pretends to mourn American losses in Iraq

So your contention is that Bush is so evil that he doesn't care about the
loss of a US soldier's life? This is a human being...regardless of your
politics, it's hard to imagine someone being so stupid as to think Bush
doesn't value lives. You really need to get a grip....

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) -- President Bush claimed major progress in Iraq on
Friday but mourned the growing loss of American lives, 100 days after he
declared an end to major combat.

BAGHDAD, Iraq, Aug. 8 - A United States soldier was shot and killed

Thursday
night in western Baghdad, military officials said today, and investigators
announced that the death toll in the car bomb attack at the Jordanian
Embassy here had risen to at least 17.

Carolyn Louise leigh

Apparently you don't understand the realities of leadership. Good leadership
is good theater as well. He has to at least enunciate the words that
indicates he cares. Now, whether or not he internalizes that and really
does....Only he knows and he alone. Not an easy proposition to order men
into battle, knowing full well, that many people will die brutal deaths as a
direct result of your decisions. I for one, could not do it. JMTCW
wrote in message
So your contention is that Bush is so evil that he doesn't care about the
loss of a US soldier's life? This is a human being...regardless of your
politics, it's hard to imagine someone being so stupid as to think Bush
doesn't value lives. You really need to get a grip....

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) -- President Bush claimed major progress in Iraq on
Friday but mourned the growing loss of American lives, 100 days after he
declared an end to major combat.

BAGHDAD, Iraq, Aug. 8 - A United States soldier was shot and killed

Thursday
night in western Baghdad, military officials said today, and

investigators
announced that the death toll in the car bomb attack at the Jordanian
Embassy here had risen to at least 17.

jps

"Jim" wrote in message

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Carolyn and Harry, I bet both of you:

1. Think that "clothes" make the man.
2. Are impressed with people driving expensive cars.
3. Judge people based on the brand of wine they drink.
4. Have kids named Buffy and Tofu.
5. Have never shopped at Target or Walmart.
6. Vote exclusively Democrat.

But then again, I may be wrong about numbers 4 and 5. ;-)

Does that stereotype come with speakers?

I guess the fact that they are judging a man's character and quality based

on the way
he speaks eluded you.

Don't attack the messenger Chuck. Try to dig a bit deeper next time.

But then again, you did say you were a lib.

Have a nice evening Chuck.

Dennis has again graced us with his vast and superior knowledge, only this
time he calls himself Jim. The moniker matters not, the utter lack of
brainpower shines through brightly.

Jim

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

I guess the fact that they are judging a man's character and quality based

on the way
he speaks eluded you.

Suppose?

Good gosh, next thing you know, one of the liberals will take something
somebody says or writes and draw the following, unrelated conclusions as a
result:

Carolyn and Harry, I bet both of you:

1. Think that "clothes" make the man.
2. Are impressed with people driving expensive cars.
3. Judge people based on the brand of wine they drink.
4. Have kids named Buffy and Tofu.
5. Have never shopped at Target or Walmart.
6. Vote exclusively Democrat.

But then again, I may be wrong about numbers 4 and 5. ;-)

Just about everybody would have to agree- that would be mighty friggin silly.

You will never get it.

jps

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
You will never get it.

Fine. I don't want "it." :-)

We can safely assume that Dennis did get "it" and we'll just have to pray
that it's not communicable.

Doug Kanter

"Jim" wrote in message

I guess the fact that they are judging a man's character and quality based

on the way
he speaks eluded you.

Well, what can we judge him by?

1) When he's reading a prepared speech, I don't believe the ideas are his.
My intuition tells me I'm right. If I were interviewing him and others for a
job, he'd be on my list of "I don't know....something's not right, but I
can't put my finger on it" candidates.

2) When he's speaking WITHOUT prepared material, he falls apart and appears
stupid or somehow damaged. Whether he is or not is a private matter between
him, his family and his health care practitioner(s). We will never know. All
I can go by is outward appearances. By the way, *YOU* also have no other
information to judge him by, unless you hang out with him a few times a
week.