Doug Kanter

Default Monkey pretends to mourn American losses in Iraq

"Jim" wrote in message

I guess the fact that they are judging a man's character and quality based

on the way
he speaks eluded you.

Well, what can we judge him by?

1) When he's reading a prepared speech, I don't believe the ideas are his.
My intuition tells me I'm right. If I were interviewing him and others for a
job, he'd be on my list of "I don't know....something's not right, but I
can't put my finger on it" candidates.

2) When he's speaking WITHOUT prepared material, he falls apart and appears
stupid or somehow damaged. Whether he is or not is a private matter between
him, his family and his health care practitioner(s). We will never know. All
I can go by is outward appearances. By the way, *YOU* also have no other
information to judge him by, unless you hang out with him a few times a
week.