jps

Default Monkey pretends to mourn American losses in Iraq

"Jim" wrote in message

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Carolyn and Harry, I bet both of you:

1. Think that "clothes" make the man.
2. Are impressed with people driving expensive cars.
3. Judge people based on the brand of wine they drink.
4. Have kids named Buffy and Tofu.
5. Have never shopped at Target or Walmart.
6. Vote exclusively Democrat.

But then again, I may be wrong about numbers 4 and 5. ;-)

Does that stereotype come with speakers?

I guess the fact that they are judging a man's character and quality based

on the way
he speaks eluded you.

Don't attack the messenger Chuck. Try to dig a bit deeper next time.

But then again, you did say you were a lib.

Have a nice evening Chuck.

Dennis has again graced us with his vast and superior knowledge, only this
time he calls himself Jim. The moniker matters not, the utter lack of
brainpower shines through brightly.