Kevin

Default Tige Boats

I had previously posted "Which Used Skiboat", appreciate the feedback on
that thread.

I'm looking for more feedback on the Tige Pre 2002 boat - There are
surprisingly few bow-rider skiboats available in our price range in our
area, and a Tige Pre 2002 is one of those few.

It's a 96, I understand that's the first year of that model, but are there
any specific severe problems related to this boat model?

Thanks in advance.

BORDEN1000

Greetings

Look for lots of wood below the carpet...the price is lower for a reason.

I'd buy a Mailbu / Correct Craft before a Tige...even if it meant buying an
older version....they are just better in quality and performance.
BL

Boats, friends, cash and gas Paul Dougherty General 27 August 27th 03 07:49 AM
Marina fire destroys 25 boats near Orlando -v- General 1 July 27th 03 09:43 PM
Registered Boats: Top 20 states as of 2001 RGrew176 General 4 July 23rd 03 12:22 AM
Lowe Boats bg General 1 July 21st 03 08:32 PM
VERY CHEAP BOATS sail General 0 July 19th 03 03:35 PM