Paul

Default Holding tank

We did just purchase the boat but the holding tank is in the perfect "step
down" location, I'm sure others might also think that. A misstep could
probably happen in a second, way too fast to say anything.

I also noticed the carbs looks like perfect little "purchases" for your foot
as you lower yourself into the engine area. I'll have to inspect them more
carefully to see if there's something I can do.

You might be right, happened once and may never happen again. But if I'm not
fussing with something I'm not sure what I'd do with myself. This looks like
the perfect thing to fuss with for a few days.

I'm wondering why people are using your holding tank as a step in hte

ifrst
place. It's a rare day when anyone is on my boat when I'm not there and
holding tanks are ususally located below decks in the bilge area. Could
this be something that happended prior to your purchase of the boat and is
not likely to happen again in the future??

Sandy K.