tgodiver

Default leaking gas tank covered by insurance?

I went offshore this Saturday and hit a real rough wave and it ruptured the
internal gas tank of my 24 ft center console console boat. The tank is
under the console and is 100 gallons. Will insurance cover the repairs for
this? If so, what is the best way to explain this to insurance company so
they will cover it?

J K

Hit and run? Uninsured wave ??

;-)

J K

...real rough wave... ruptured ...gas tank