basskisser

Default OT Another BushCo lie.

Funny how Bush just keeps lying and lying. Part of the commision's
report stated:

"Every expert with whom we spoke told us an attack of even greater
magnitude is now possible, and even probable,'' said commission
Chairman Thomas Kean, providing an urgency to the panel's report.

But Bush declared that America is safer no less than 11 times
Wednesday night during a speech that aides signaled would encompass
themes of his fall campaign.

Those pigs will stop at nothing.
Doug Kanter

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
Funny how Bush just keeps lying and lying. Part of the commision's
report stated:

"Every expert with whom we spoke told us an attack of even greater
magnitude is now possible, and even probable,'' said commission
Chairman Thomas Kean, providing an urgency to the panel's report.

But Bush declared that America is safer no less than 11 times
Wednesday night during a speech that aides signaled would encompass
themes of his fall campaign.

Those pigs will stop at nothing.

He's merely parroting what the 9/11 dudes said in yesterday's news
conference. When asked if the country was safe, they said "no". When asked
if it was safer, they said "yes". Now...that's like saying you have a brand
new car, let's say a Toyota, to eliminate the likelihood of a defect due to
stupidity. You have new tires and you check the air pressure 3 times a week.
You've walked around the car and made sure all the lights work. You haven't
had a drink in a week, you just got 12 hours of sleep and a good breakfast
and you're going on an 8 hour trip. Are you safe? Nope. Safer than if you
hadn't taken all these precautions? Yeah, but not to an extent that you or
anyone else could measure.

Harry Krause

basskisser wrote:
Funny how Bush just keeps lying and lying. Part of the commision's
report stated:

"Every expert with whom we spoke told us an attack of even greater
magnitude is now possible, and even probable,'' said commission
Chairman Thomas Kean, providing an urgency to the panel's report.

But Bush declared that America is safer no less than 11 times
Wednesday night during a speech that aides signaled would encompass
themes of his fall campaign.

Those pigs will stop at nothing.

His statement notwithstanding, this country under Bush has done almost
nothing to make this country safer since 9-11. He hasn't captured large
numbers of al Qaeda terrorists, he hasn't made our ports any safer, he
hasn't made flying safer, he's hurt our relationships around the world,
he's put us hundreds of billions in debt, he's taken steps to hurt the
encironment, he's driven wedges into our society and...

....he's the dumb****, do-nothing asshole who froze for seven minutes
while the WTC was under attack.

--
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush;
A vote for Bush is a vote for Apocalypse.
Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

[...]

Any day of the week, any terrorist who wants to can drive behind the
White House and launch a missile right into it from the back of an SUV.